Hellenic Problems #162:
“But you worship Eros! You should be polyamorous!”
This is kind of the story of my life.
And just for the record, no, if anything, I should be the serial monogamist I am. Think about it; not just His mythology, but as per Aristophanes, Eros is the father of all birds. Look up the mating and social habits of birds.
Now, Aphrodite…. She clearly gives me the poly- vibe.
- alliebc313 likes this
- persephonesunset likes this
- geekinfinity reblogged this from hellenicproblems and added:
- sabiitoothtiger likes this
- ifonlywewereamoungstfriends likes this
- hermocrates likes this
- skepticalwitch reblogged this from hellenicproblems and added:
- ginandjack likes this
- stairway-t0-haven likes this
- capricorn-libra likes this
- hellenicproblems posted this